- Our peering policy is Open.
- Only send us traffic destined for the routes we announce.
- Do not point default routes to us for traffic that does not match the routes we announce to you.
- Only send us traffic originating from your own networks, including downstreams.
- You must operate a Network Operations Center which can be reached at any time.
- We recommend that peers set a max-prefix limit based upon the listed values in our PeeringDB on sessions approved by us.
- MD5 authentication is strongly preferred.
- We use max-prefix filters for all peerings.
- We will discard prefixes where one or more of the following conditions are met:
- IPv4 prefix length longer than /24
- IPv6 prefix length longer than /48
- NEXT_HOP doesn't match the neighbor's IP address
- First AS in the AS_PATH doesn't match the neighbor's AS
- Private AS anywhere in the AS_PATH
- Bogon prefixes as designated by IANA
Information about our network is available via the following resources: